Sunday 31 August 2014

Funny creative thinking lesson

1) Again the Creative Thinking lesson. For this week Monday lesson , every group of students were 
    asked by Ms Khim to build our tower by using the spaghetti which were prepared by her and put
    only one marshmallow on the top of the tower. We were on the way to build our tower.

2) Wow ! What a sweet photo ! Alvin and Jing Wen helped each other to build the tower. They looked
     like a couple even though they were not actually.


3) This guys is Amin who was same group with me most of the time for other subjects, including the
     Creative Thinking lesson. By seeing this picture, what was attracted by my sight was his serious
     face! I never saw him serious such like that before.

4) Both Amin and Alvin were discussing the structure of the tower. They thought some good relevant
     ideas to make it better and nicer at the same time. Good try!

5) Actually, I wanted to take the photo with the tower. But, when I arranged the photos that I had
    taken on Monday Creative Thinking lesson, I noticed the above photo that Wang Ke Yue just kept
    on playing his iPhone 5. The time was so long as she spent about 30 minutes looking her phone.

6) Finally, our group successfully built the tower. In additional, the marshmallow also put on the top
    of the tower without falling down even once.

7) I took photo of the tower which was done by my group members with different perspective.

8) Another fascinated photo for me. Alvin's facial expression was quite funny! I laughed for this
    photo almost the whole day. I was a bit wonder that why Alvin showed this expression when he
    looked at the tower with the marshmallow on the top. He seems like very hungry when looking at
    marshmallow and was quite desire to have it. What a cute man !

9) Zi Yi was so shy when she asked by Ms Khim to stand on the blue chair in order to eat the
    marshmallow on the top of the tower. Her face was very blush at the movement she did it.

10) Ms Khim was laughing at the other group volunteers to eat the marshmallow by standing on the
      chair. It was not a hard nut to crack to see Ms Khim laughing in the class. I liked to see her 
      laughing face and hear her laughing sound.


11) The 3 left hand side towers were done by the other groups. They'll were quite special in structure
       due to the creative thinking of every group. All the groups truly adapt their creative ideas in their
       work and these always satisfied by Ms Khim.

12) I was taking photo with my group members at the end of the lesson. Our photographer was Alvin.
      The photo was not perfect as Ke Yue and Jing Wen didn't look at the camera. However, I was
      never mind for this. What the important was that we truly enjoy ourselves during the lesson for
      building the tower by using the spaghetti.

















    



No comments:

Post a Comment