Friday 15 August 2014

My Tertiary School Life

                                                   

1)  I was taking photo with both of my fellow friends who came from China in front of Lim Hak
    Tai Gallery.  Both of them did not look at the camera lens when one of our classmates helped  
       us to take picture. Their phiz  made me laugh when I saw the photo. 




2) It was no wonder to see the NAFA students with dyed hair as I could see them in everywhere
    around NAFA. However, this guy who was taken photo by me was very attractive to me as his 
    hair was dyed with many colours. I never saw the guy such like him in NAFA before. What a
    funky hair guy !



3) I and my friend , Zhao Wen went to Sunshine Plaza, taking a short time to walk around
    there .The shopping centre was not as big as I thought but there was a lot shops. I stopped in 
    front one of the clothing shops as I was attracted by the design of the dress which was 
    displayed in the shop. It looked so classical.



4) This photo was taken outside the Student Lounge that located at level 3 of NAFA Campus 1. 
    Sathish was playing dead at there and he seemed very happy for enjoying this. He was so 
    brave as he never scared that he would fall down from the higher place.



5) My China friend, Zhao Wen was reading the newspaper in the Student Lounge. She looked 
    so beautiful all the time.



6) This pair of Nike sport shoes was worn by my friend, Shi Yue . The design of the sport shoes
     was colourful and very suitable for those girls who like the colourful shoes very much. In 
     additional, It also looked special as it was tied by both different colours of shoestrings.



7) My classmate, JL Tan looked for a guy who had the tattoo and he found it eventually outside
    the Sunshine Plaza. Unfortunately, The man unwilling showed his face in the photo. He felt 
    shy .


8) Three of my classmates tried to jump highly outside the classroom. Since they are very high
     and there was no problem to jump even higher. That was the time of jumping joyfully for 
     them.



9) I was taking photo with my friends at Bay Water which located at Bedok. We always kept in
     touch with each other even though we could see each other everyday in the school. This was 
     our way to maintain our friendship from time to time. The person could not last longer but 
     the friendship could ! I loved my friends just like I loved my beloved family and God.



10) This photo is about our class gathering at Bedok. This is my first time to take photo with all
       of them . Most of us were from different nationality, for instance Singaporean, Malaysian, 
       Indonesian, Indian and China. By other saying, ' You will not alone when you come to 
       tertiary school life.' Yes,  it's true! I never felt lonely in my school life. I was proud to 
       become one their classmates as well as their friends. Hope that our  friendship would last 
       forever.



11) This is my 2D Fundamental lesson lecturer, Mr Cheong Wee Kiet . To be very honest, he is a 
      quite nice man as he frequently making joke with his students during his lesson.  Most of 
      my friends liked for having his lesson.



12) This is my first sculpture for 3D Fundamental lesson. I had spent almost 2 weeks to do it. 
       As the beginner, it is not as easy as ABC for me to make an sculpture as the work really 
       need times to be done. Anyway, I had tried my best to make it and it was finally graded by 
       my lecturer, Mr Tay Swee Siong .



   


    



No comments:

Post a Comment